Stanway Interiors Limited acknowledges the importance of supplying a Project Management, fitting out and refurbishment service of a consistent and high standard within an environmentally sound framework. Within this framework we have a clear commitment for the protection of the environment which includes the prevention of pollution at all operational levels.
It is our policy to:-
- Minimise waste, and consumption of resources (materials, fuel, water and energy) and ensure that unavoidable waste is, where possible, recycled or disposed of responsibly.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst employees by the provision of information and training.
- Assess, monitor, and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Take account of the environmental impact of all raw materials, packaging and processes and wherever possible take steps to minimize this through strategic evaluation and planning.
- Maintain and monitor environmental objectives and targets; identify deviations from the stated policy and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Maintain effective systems to prevent pollution.
- Advise customers and other interested parties where appropriate on the best environmental practices associated with the delivery of our services.
- Ensure that all members of staff and our suppliers act in accordance with this policy and our Environmental Management System.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all relevant Environmental Legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Undertake all activities in line with ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) standard.