Stanway Interiors Limited takes very seriously, its responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulations (2018). We recognise that we are responsible for ethical and fair use of personal data and that by adhering to the Regulations aforementioned, we can create an environment that benefits both our employees and our business, whilst respecting the need of the individual to privacy.
We are committed to the following statement of general policy:
The eight principles of the DPA must be adhered to, as described in Schedule 1 sets out eight principles with which our organization will comply.
This ensures that personal data:
- Is treated fairly and lawfully;
- Is obtained and processed only for specific and specified purposes;
- Is adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- Is accurate and up to date;
- Is not retained for longer than necessary;
- Is processed in accordance with the individual’s rights;
- Is held with appropriate levels of security;
- Is not transferred abroad without ensuring adequate levels of legal protection.
Stanway Interiors Limited is committed to ensuring that all personal who generate, use, store or transfer data are trained to a sufficient level in order to comply with the regulations.