Stanway Interiors Limited acknowledges the importance of ensuring information security is maintained at the highest economical level.
The objective of our information security management system is to ensure business continuity and to minimise the risk of damage by preventing security incidents and reducing the potential impact of any incident taking into account all legal and regulatory requirements and any contractual requirements.
It is our policy to:-
- Protect all of our informational assets (including data stored on computers, transmitted over networks, printed or written on paper, stored on disks, tapes or other storage media and discussed during telephone conversations) against all internal, external, deliberate or accidental threats.
Our Information Security Management System ensure that:
- All information security risks are identified and their significance evaluated against defined criteria, which are then related to the establishment of information security objectives which are reviewed by senior management on a regular basis.
- Information will be protected against unauthorised access
- Confidentiality of information will be assured
- Integrity of information will be maintained
- Availability of information for business processes will be maintained
- Legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements related to information security will be met
- Business continuity plans are available and tested.
- Information security training will be carried out for all employees having access to such information.