Whilst providing a reliable and efficient Project Management, fitting out and refurbishment service to its Clients. It is the policy of Stanway Interiors Limited to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees and the health and safety of other persons who may be affected by its activities. Stanway Interiors Limited will take steps to ensure that its statutory duties are met at all times.
In order to achieve and maintain an effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System the Company has established measurable objectives that are reviewed at least on an annual basis.
The Board of Directors, in order to ensure the effective application of health and safety within Stanway Interiors Limited will:
- Ensure that they have an understanding of and are committed to the application of the Health and Safety at Work, etc Act 1974 and other legislation relevant to Stanway Interiors Limited business;
- Review Stanway Interiors Limited health and safety performance regularly;
- Be committed to the prevention of injury and ill health;
- Be committed to the continual improvement of Stanway’s Occupational Health & Safety performance;
- Ensure that management systems provide effective monitoring and reporting procedures;
- Be kept informed about significant health and safety failures and of the outcome of the investigations into their causes;
- Ensure that implications in respect of health and safety are addressed in all business decisions;
- Ensure that risk management systems for health and safety are in place and effective in order to reduce hazards and reduce occupational Health & Safety risk;
- Ensure this policy is communicated to every employee working under the control of Stanway, with the intention of making them aware of their individual obligations when it comes to Health & Safety;
- Stanway interiors are committed to the consultation and participation of workers and the liaison with the person(s) appointed for health and safety over the full range of his or her individual responsibilities and;
- Ensure that managers and staff are given adequate training in health and safety matters to competently discharge their responsibilities.
- Make available adequate resources and financial provision for putting the health and safety policy into effect;
- Undertake all activities in line with the ISO 45001 (H&S) standard.
Employees must ensure that they:
- Co-operate with management to enable all statutory duties to be complied with
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and the health and safety of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
- Familiarise themselves with the health and safety arrangements that apply to them and their work functions.